Thursday, June 13, 2013

Follow me on Bloglovin' or You might lose me

Hello guys. 

So I've been hearing that Google with Friends, which is how most of you follow me, is being eliminated within days. I've heard many bloggers talk about this. I honestly didn't pay it much attention at first, but as the day approaches, I want to let you all know. The best solution I have found is to join bloglovin'. If you've never heard of bloglovin', it's a site where you can keep track of all the blogs your heart desires. It will update you when I post. If you wish to continue following me please head over HERE or click on the blog lovin' button to your right. I hope to see you all there!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)