Friday, September 20, 2013

Vegetarian Food Ideas

Kinda of a different post, compared to what I usually post. I just thought i'd be fun. It is a re-post from my old blog. Spacealah.


 I just wanted to share some yummy lunch ideas with you all. This is especially great if you, like me, are a vegetarian. However, if you are not I'm sure you can still take something from this. Yes I'm talking to you! Drop the McMuffin and try something different!


Berry-Delish Salad with Asian Sesame Ginger & Soy dressing!

I like using a Spring Mix rather than your traditional Roman Lettuce mix. 



I seriously cannot stand using ranch or any mayo based dressing for salads. Don't get me wrong I love it on pizza, which might be weirder. This dressing is sooooo good!!  It's sweet, tart, and a teeny bit spicy (just a bit, probably from the ginger). 

Mozzarella Grilled Cheese!
I used the MarketSide: Garlic & Herb French Bread from Wal-Mart! Which is a great balance between the mozzarella! I used a panini griller to...grill it. lol!

 Ooh-la-lah! Look at that!!

Blueberry 'Boba': Using Tampico Orange Juice


I'm sure you'd heard & probably tried either a Thai Boba Iced Tea, Taro, etc. I don't have bobas, but I do have plenty of blueberries. I decided to added a couple of them to my drink. They are so fun, you kind of forget they are in your cup until you get a nice little tart surprise!



Lots of Love,
Camila

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks! Absolutely my taste because I don´t like it to eat meat!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)