Saturday, November 2, 2013

Comfort Zone Palette w/ SWATCHES + 7-Day Shadow Challenge | All Cruelty-Free

These shadows don't have names so I've gone ahead and given each a number. 

Hey guys! ;)
So, this past Friday I was franticly looking through my makeup cabinet! I was late for school (story of my life) and I was planning to apply my foundation, etc... at school.
I ended up grabbing this palette. I've had it for at least 6 months now & have barely touched it. I re-discovered it & I wanted to share it's beauty with you all. Also, it gave me the inspiration for what I'm calling "The 7-Day Shadow Challenge".
It's the wet n' wild palette Comfort Zone.
It retails for $4.99!





from Left: 1  , 2  ,3  , 4  

These shadows are ridiculous pigmented and super "buttery".
They live up to their hype
 If you like prefer nude shadows you'll love these four! 
♥ My favorite is # 2.
  # 3 is the PERFECT bronze color!
from Left: 1  , 2  ,3  , 4






from Left: # 5  ,6  , 7  , 8

#5 looks really silver, though it definitely has silver tones it's very much a toupe color. 
♥ # 6 is such a pretty green color. It gives this mostly nude palette a splash of soul.
 #7 is soooo pigmented. Tred lightly friends. Also, the gold is gorgeous.
 # 8 is was so hard to photograph. It's a very warm brown color with blue shimmers. <3

 P.S. # 8 is my favorite! 






So, what is this "7-Day Shadow Challenge"?
I am basically going to only use the Comfort Zone palette this week! 
Why am I doing this you might be wondering?
Well, here's a beauty confession for you: 
I usually don't wear eyeshadow at all!
Yes, I know shame on me! SHOCKING!
I frankly have little to no time in the mornings! (excuses, excuses....)

But really, I need to stop being so lazy; although, hitting the snooze button is such a nice feeling...
I also thought it'd be fun to share with you guys what I come up with! 
I'm feeling really REALLY excited for this challenge! 
Feel free to join me! Use any palette you'd life. Preferably, one you often ignore!

Rules:
Post a picture everyday for a week, with the look you come up with for that day.
You can use any mascara and/or eyeliner combo you'd like.
CANNOT use any other palette 
You cannot repeat a look but you CAN use the same color combination as long as the looks are DIFFERENT



This is LOOK #1. 
Colors used:
#1 inner color, both top & bottom
#2 on lid
#3 on crease for definition
#8 on top of black pencil liner & on lower lash line!





Thanks for reading this! It was quite a photo-filled post! I hope you found it interesting & will follow me on this challenge! If you decide to join me PLEASE let me know! I would love to see the pictures of your looks!

Lots of Love,
Camila




P.S. You can find Wet N' Wild products easily on amazon. I know they're hard to come by if you live in the UK. 

4 comments:

  1. I should do something like this! I'm always buying eyeshadows that I never wear! I just don't have any time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Louise,
      You should! I would LOVE to see your pics! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey,
      I love all of the shades. However, I haven't touched #5 much! I'm going to have too soon though :P

      Delete

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)