Thursday, December 5, 2013

Laura Geller | Animal Testing Info.



Hey guys! I contacted Laura Geller!
I know a couple of you really wanted to know what they had to say. I promised to have this up by tomorrow, or Friday! I'm not crazy busy & have a few hours to kill and decided to post it early!! :D

That reminds me!! "Like" me on facebook, thats where I let you know which companies have gotten back to me!

Anyways!! I emailed them using my newly tweaked format! It still has all the questions, I just made it more personal.

This was their reply:

Hello:
Thank you for your email.  Laura Geller Beauty, LLC and our Manufacturers do not test our products on animals.  The outside sources, however used by our Manufacturers may test raw ingredients on animals. We do not have a distributor in China.  We do not have a list readily available of all vegan products.  If you provide a specific list of products you are interested in (including shade) we can provide a more immediate answer.
If we can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact us.  Thanks again for your email and for your interest in Laura Geller Beauty.
Kind Regards,
Customer SupportLaura Geller Beauty, LLCinfo@lauragellerbeauty.com
They did not answer all of my questions. Usually, I would email them again asking for all my questions to be address, but in this case I feel it is unnecessary. They admit to being ignorant of whether their raw ingredients manufactures test on animals. This is always a BIG no-no for me!(check out my cruelty-free criteria).

I like to support companies that are ethical about everything (ingredients, production, animal testing, packaging) and are knowledgeable about their product. I can see Laura Geller is not one of those companies (this is my opinion).

Hope this answers your questions! If not, don't be shy & leave a comment. I will try to help answer your question to the best of my knowledge.

Lots of Love,
Camila


1 comment:

  1. I have the feeling before long that every company is going to test on animals. Thank God there are some alternatives still left. I like Pumpkin & Poppy (I have nothing to do with the brand by the way) and other small outfits that produce their owns makeup. As for skin care, I really think it is time for many of we cruelty-free people to start learning to make our own soaps and other skin care products. I'm currently looking into this. Thanks for your post by the way, they are very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)