Monday, April 21, 2014

Snatch-It-Up Sunday || Facial Polishing Mask CHARCOAL and Black Sugar


Hey guys! Do you like my rosy-sheets? You can't be a beauty-blogger and not own rosy-sheets! I'm so excited to share this beautiful product with you all! 

I wanted to feature Freeman's Facial Polishing Mask CHARCOAL & Black Sugar. I bought mine at Rite-Aid for $1.99. Which is ridiculously cheap! I'm so excited to try more of their products. 

(Note: I checked on Leaping Bunny's list for Freeman's cruelty-free status. According to LB they are 100% CF. I did notice Logical Harmony had them as CF but owned by a non-cruelty-free parent. Meanwhile I noticed that after I purchased this product. I trust LB a lot and so felt comfortable sharing my review. Just be aware of that.) 

As I type this I have the mask on. I would only be appropriate. The first thing that caught my attention was the scent. It's sooo good! I'm trying to think of all the perfect adjectives to describe the scent and I can't seem to find ones that are good enough. It definitely does not have a sweet or berry scent. It's quite musky. Reminds me of a perfume you'd wear on a late-night date night. It's quite sexy! (Can a face mask be sexy? YES!) 

It claims to "detox [the] skin" and "absorb oil and impurties without over-drying". I have to agree. The sugar particles gently exfoliate your skin, but the mask itself is oily. Don't freak out! Not the type of oily, like an oily slice of cheese pizza. It's a good kind of oily. If you've never used oils on your face, you probably think I'm loosing my mind. I've used both coconut oil and avocado oil and I promise you (at least for my skin-type) they've never broken me out. I think the fact that the liquidly-part is oily allows the skin to remain lush even as you remove dead-skin cells with the sugar. 

It has not once broken me out! 

Also, the sugar is by no means harsh on my skin. Meanwhile, it's not too soft either. I feel some face exfoliators are too soft on the skin, they almost feel like I've put a creme on rather than an exfoliator. 

I love the combination of the sugar and the oily-moisturizing liquid of the mask. They are in harmony. 
Now, my favorite part of the mask is the warmth!!! WHAT? YES! 
I don't know how, but you can actually feel warmth on your face after you apply the mask. I don't know how they do it, but it's an awesome feeling. I notice I don't feel as much warmth now that I've used it for two weeks, compared to when I first bought it. My theory is that the first time I used it all the impurities were being detoxified (that that a word?) and so now I have less junk. 

I would really recommend you give this mask a try. Also, check out their other products. My sister got their avocado mask, I have tried it and might just review it for you guys. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this week's Snatch-it-Up Sunday. I love writing these. Even if they don't always get published on a Sunday (shhh!). 

Lots of Love,
Camila



Disclaimer: I bought this with my own money. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)