Sunday, April 27, 2014

Snatch-It-Up Sunday :: Flower Beauty || Extreme Measures: Lengthening Mascara


Hey guys. I wanted to share one of the greatest purchases I've made this month : 
Flower Beauty's Extreme Measures|| Lengthening Mascara. 
I honestly haven't found the best inexpensive, cruelty-free mascaras. Not that I haven't used some great ones. (Mainly from NYX). I just find that among non-cruelty-free brands there is a bigger array of "good" mascara to choose from (mainly from my drug-store). I've tried many of Wet N'Wild's mascaras and did not like them. Also, Milani and Jordana they were too wet. 
(Who wants a cruelty-free mascara post/video?)

This is the first Flower Beauty product I've purchased. I spend at least 10 minutes every time I go to Wal-Mart gawking at their stuff. I always pass them up (a) I have enough lip-stick (b) I have too many shadow palettes (c) don't know what foundation shade suits me best. I caved and am so glad I did. (It was about time). 

I really like the formula. With the first application I was scared it was too wet. Though, it is a "wetter" formula mascara, I find if I leave enough time between applications I got a beautiful length and separation. I don't recommend more than three applications, at least that was the limit on me.  (Meanwhile, the key is leaving enough time between applications! So keep that in mind! ) 

If you will notice by the picture below (sorry for the terrible quality, yikes!) the brush is shaped like an hourglass figure. I truly believe the shape of the mascara helps get the perfect application. My thin (almost invisible) inner corner lashes get coated with the rest of them. 

Flower Beauty claims to have high-end products for affordable prices and I really felt this mascara was very luxurious-feeling, from the tube, the picture doesn't do it justice. It's a grey-metallic-y, almost reflective tube. Also, it simply says "FLOWER Extreme Measures: Lengthening Mascara" on it. I love the minimalist packaging

Be sure to give this mascara a chance next time you're at Wal-Mart. I found it's the perfect lengthening mascara and gives you good volume. 

**I bought this with my own money. 

Lots of Love,
Camila











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)