Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Favorite Cruelty-Free Foundation || elf's Flawless Finish Foundation



Hey guys. I wanted to share with you the foundation I'm absolutely loving at the moment. It's ELF's Flawless Finish Foundation! It's so good! 

I ordered the foundation in 'buff' sometime in January. Sadly, it was way too dark for me especially then and now that I have more of a tan (a lot more) it's still a bit too dark. Therefore, I would mix it with a bit of a lighter foundation I have, so I didn't really care for it enough to review it. Also, I hadn't used it on it's own. 

I decided to pick it up in 'sand' the earlier this week in Target. This is a way better color match for me. It's only been a week, but man I have to recommend it now.

I am absolutely in LOVE with it. 

Pros: 
It comes in a pump! Makes things a whole lot easier. It's in a sleek container, doesn't look cheap. It's very very inexpensive. It retails for $6.00 on ELF's site and in Target. 

Aside form the packaging it's quite a thick foundation. It will not drip down the back of your hand (if you are me and first apply foundation on the back of your hand first). 

I have oily to combination skin (much more oily in the summer). It is an oil free foundation which I appreciate. On my skin it blends in so effortlessly. It gives me a beautiful finish, like flawless (not trying to be intentionally corny, but that's the best word to describe how it looks). It's a very build-able foundation. I used two good coats and it does not look cake-y what-so-ever.
 Though, it's oil free it is not drying. At least that's my experience. To my dry-skin friends (that sounds so weird to say) I would still recommend you give this foundation a chance. I'm no expert but how could it hurt?

Cons:
They only have six color selections. Which sucks tremendously. It's hard (at least for me) to tell what color I am. For instance, when I ordered from elf's site in January and got a shade wayy too dark. I've only ever seen them in Target. I know Walmart has elf stuff now (yay), but either my WalMart sucks at restocking or they don't have enough of elf's products. 

Overall:
I truly recommend you check out this foundation. I wasn't expecting too much, just thought I'd give it a go and it exceeded my expectations. I was applying my makeup sitting next to my mom this mooring (at the kitchen table) and she tells me how nice my skin looks. My mom usually doesn't comment on what I put on my face. 

I hope you got something out of this review. Leave me comments below. I love reading them

Lots of Love, 
Camila



These were taken right in front of my balcony window in day light. 



** I was not sent or paid to review this product (though I wish I was lol ) . My opinions are my own and honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)