Saturday, September 27, 2014

Milani Color Statement Polishes || Review



Hey friends! I wanted to share my thoughts on some Milani Color Statement polishes I picked up exactly a week ago. Each retailed for $3.45 at WalMart.

I picked up (left to right): Blue Print, Quick Dry Top Coat, & Tattle Teal. 

As you can tell, the colors are beautiful! I mean your nails will certainly grab people's attention. I know this because I got a lot of compliments.

Also, the formula is super opaque and will go on perfectly in two coats. Both polishes dry super quickly. They are so glossy and so a top coat isn't really necessary. ( Said no girl ever). However, I went over them with the Quick Dry Top Coat and I really really loved the finished look. The top coat does what it claims, it drys in a few minutes.

You might be surprised to find, after all the praise I'm giving these polishes, that I do not recommend them. Why?

They do not last at all! I mean within minutes of them drying they were chipping! Come on?! That's beyond ridiculous, it's infuriating.

It's not just me, I read MakeupGuineaPig's (aka Christine's) post A Dozen Ways to Nail It and she mentioned a shade, "sugar plum", from this line. It seemed the chip on her quickly so I'm certain the formula is the issue here. Which is very maddening!

Have you tried any of nail polish from this new range? If you have what do you think? Also, is there a trick to make nail polish last longer? I really want to work with them! I'm hoping I can make them last longer! Maybe a different top coat?









I'm not sure if you can see it, but the the polish is already chipping! I had only just applied this polish a few hours ago. So disappointing.

They're so pretty! Why?






Lots of Love,
Camila



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)