Wednesday, January 7, 2015

❄︎ ❄︎ D e c e m b e r ❆ ❆ 2014 Petit Vour Box!


Hello guys!
I wanted to end the season right! Today we took down our Christmas decorations and our tree. It was sad! It might seem a bit late to be taking it down in January but it's something that's becoming a tradition in my family. I really wanted to share my December Petit Box because I thought it was an exceptionally good one (even if it's a bit late). I'm really LOVING my this box! It's always such a good surprise!

Side note: This is not a review! I do have a few comments!

***I wasn't send this!  


1. Meow Meow Tweet: Deodorant Cream- Lavender
Oh man! Do I have a love hate relationship with natural deodorant! I have yet to try one that I like. I hate ever single one I've tried! (I'll save that for another blog post). 
I have liked this one! It doesn't wear off easily. However, I haven't been working out or doing much activity so I haven't tested it's full staying power. (Sidetone: I need to start running again!!!!) I just don't like that you have to dip your finger in the jar to get the product out. I like the sent! It's nice and fresh. Even though I'm not a huge fan of lavender. 

Full-Size is 2.4 oz and retail for $14.00.  



2. EveryDay Minerals blush- "All Smiles"
I LOVE THIS! It's your basic peachy-pink blush and its matte. It's something I see myself wearing everyday. I want to share a look using it so you can see how it looks on. 

Full Size $12.00! 



3. blissoma Solutions: 
This is suppose to target "blemishes and inflammation while balancing. Intensively regenerates skin..." It's meant for oily, acne, irritated and discolored skin.
I was really happy when I saw this! At the time I received this box (the week before Christmas) my skin was going berserk! I haven't used this enough to form an opinion. I will have to keep trying it. I really HATE the dropper applicator. It doesn't really pick up the product because the product is too thick.
Full Size: 1 oz for $25.99




 5.  Trust Fund Beauty- "Just Talk to My Lawyer"
This nail polish or "le vernix" is free of toluene, formaldehyde, lead, nickel, and phthalates.
On camera the red shimmer shows up more vibrant than in person. If you look at your nails directly under natural sunlight you will see all those beautiful golden shimmers clearly. Otherwise, it's more of a very dark (almost black) vampy color. I'm really enjoying it. It has great staying power. I haven't been using a top coat and it will last at least four days on me. 

This is a full size product. It retails for $16.00. So just this product alone pays for the box, which is $15.00 a month. I really love that about this subscription box in particular, you are getting a great deal. 



So yeah! That was my December 2014 Petit Vour Box. Again, I bought this with my money. I have loved every single box and I really encourage you give it a try. Remember these products are not only cruelty-free but also vegan. 
Lots of Love,
Camila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)