Monday, January 12, 2015

LA Girl PRO HD Concealer || REVIEW



Hello guys!
So today I really wanted to mention the LA Girl Pro.Conceal HD Concealer. I did mention it a little in my Shopping My Makeup post; however I felt inclined to feature it individually. 

I've heard many birdies say good things about this product. They retail for $5.00 on LA Girl's site. I got mine off drugstore.com for $2.99! So you can find them really affordably. 

The one I got is in 'pure beige'.

I think the coverage is great. You can cover pimples, redness, and discoloration really well. It's definitely a creamy concealer. It comes in a squeeze-y little tub which makes getting the product out easy. You can build up the coverage. I have used it under my eyes for dark circles and it works well! I like it because it does not crease!

The shade I have is yellow toned so I like using it to, well conceal. If you want a more pink concealer to cover blueness under the eyes be sure to get a more "salmony" shade. 

I don't care much for the brush applicator yet I don't hate it. Don't expect to blend the concealer out using the applicator. You will need your fingers or a brush. I like it because it's more hygienic than concealers that come in a jar. See, I really hate jar like products! I will use them but I'm always weary of germs! 

Finally, I really really like it because it has not broken my skin out. 


** I was not sent this product!


I hope you liked this review. What is your favorite cruelty-free concealer? Have you tried this concealer? 
Lots of Love,
Camila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)