Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Too-Faced


Hey guys. 


     Yesterday I went on a crazy-sugar fueled spree. What kind of spree am I speaking of? I went to many too-many company websites, and asked about their animal testing policy. I'm glad to say, being that it's only 24-hours later, that three have gotten back to me: Nars, Too-Faced, & Sonia Kashuk*. I'm still waiting for a little more information from Nars, but don't be too disappointed, I have a real treat for you. 

I've been lusting for Too-faced for quite a while. (Kind of like how I've been lusting for tarte). The packaging is too cute. I was hoping to hear good things from them. When I looked on their website, and scrolled down, I knew something awesome was coming. This is what my eyes saw at the bottom of the site. 




I was surprised. I'm always checking the PETA list and had never seen Too-Faced on it. 
When I received the correspondence, it spoke a great deal of the kind of company Too-Faced is. 
Take a look. 


"Good morning Camila,
Thank you for your message. Too Faced Cosmetics is proud to be a completely cruelty free company. We are certified by Peta, and are in the process of becoming certified with Leaping Bunny as well. Whereas we do not test any of the materials within our products on animals, I cannot speak for any other companies in regards to their cruelty free status. I can tell you that Too Faced is very careful in deciding where our products are manufactured and where they are sold in order to ensure that our products are not tested on animals. In fact, we are not sold in some large markets because they require animal testing in order to even sell products there. I hope you find this information to be helpful! Have a great day Best Regards, Aun'JenelleWebsite Customer Relations Coordinator 

www.toofaced.com
 17361 Armstrong AvenueIrvine, CA 92614855-TOOFACED949-553-4431888-454-2141 
   So there you have it. From the beginning to end you can tell Too-Faced is a special company. The whole tone of the letter is so cheerful and colorful. Well, enough of my continues lusting over them. (I think I have a crush). Let's get to the facts. 
      ♥ They are not sold in China!
      ♥ They are certified by PETA & in process of becoming certified by Leaping Bunny. 
      ♥ They DO NOT have third party testing.
      ♥ They are not only cruelty-free but also environmentally friendly. 
      ♥ They do not have a parent company that conducts animal testing. 

I would feel really confident in purchasing from Too-Faced. 

I might hold of on it, since it is a higher-end company. 

I hope this was helpful. I tried to make it shorter, just to get to the facts. 

-Camila A. 


   
*I have a post on Sonia Kashuk, I'm trying to advocate so they get certified my PETA or Leaping Bunny.  








9 comments:

  1. this is great! I had no idea that too-faced was cruelty free!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'm glad you found it useful! I was so happy to hear it! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Camila! Thanks for stopping by at my blog, although it's all in portuguese. And thank you so much to make an effort to write something in my language (well, you can write me in english if you like!).
    Anyway, congratulations: your blog has a lot of information about cruelty-free products and I'm very glad I found it!
    Keep on writing! I'm sending you all my good energies!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate you stopping by. I'm glad my blog can be helpful to you! & I'm also glad I found yours! Thanks for the good energies, I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  3. i really love too faced products, they are amazing and the packaging is sooo cute :)
    really happy to hear that they don't do any animal testing.. :)
    thank you soo much for sharing, we will definitely come back here!
    lots and lots of love
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me such positive feedback :)

      Delete
  4. Hi there :) I have just stumbled across your blog this morning, what a wonderful way to spend a winters morning. I'm just so disappointed in the cosmetics industry :( I'm not sure if too faced sells in AUS, I hope so. What is your opinion on hard candy ?
    Deaniedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your wonderful research! It helps so much when deciding which brands are cruelty free. Love reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @fchau777 , I'm glad & thank you I appreciate your comment a lot <3 :D

    ReplyDelete

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)