Friday, April 5, 2013

Tips for Loose Dogs/Cats (others)

Hey Guys.
I have something different for you today. This Spring break has been one of dogs for me. I have had two encounters with loose dogs and decided to share some tips with you, if you ever find yourself in that situation. I know it can be stressful & you might not know what to do. However, I do urge you to do something. We often wait for others to take the lead, but often others are waiting for you to take the lead. Before, I go on a tangent, let's get to the tips.

1. Be sure to RIGHT NOW add your city's "animal control" or "animal shelter" number to you cellphone! I know you have the time and the room on your contacts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)