Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What's in My Makeup Bag? | Mini Review


Hey guys. This post is purely, spur of the moment. I was sitting here, thinking up ideas for this blog and decided to talk about the things I carry in my tiny makeup bag. It's a mixture of new products I'm testing out and my "must haves".

I will be featuring just 4 of the products in my bag. If I was to talk about all of them, this post would be more like an essay. I will just go ahead & list of what I have here:

1. wet n wild Coverall Pressed Powder 
2.Real Techniques: i. contour brush, ii.base shadow brush, iii. brow brush
3. Physicians Formula: Organic wear Tinted Moisturizer in Natural to Tan
4. wet n wild's Take on the Day Eyeshadow primer (from Fergie's line)
5. wet n wild's Mega Liner in Black
6.  Milani Color Statement Lipliner: True Instant Color in 02 TRUE RED
* I have a review on this product, click link if you're interested! 

I do carry a lip-balm. I have the lemon EOS one but because my makeup bag is small I keep it in another pocket of my backpack and forgot to include it. :P

1. wet n wild" coverall Pressed Powder 
I usually use tinted moisturizers and it gives me just enough extra coverage. It claims to be an "all day wear" product, however, I do find myself having to reapply it at least once, through out the day. It also claims to "reduce the appearance of wrinkles...", I'm sure about that, but I will say it makes my skin look soft. I find it a very close dupe for the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, it gives me that same look and feel. (Which I'd used in the past).



2. Physicians Formula: Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer in Natural to Tan
This one is new and so far I really like it. My skin is far from perfect and I find this provides me with enough coverage to even out my skin tone. Does it erase my spots and/or does it conceal my under-eye circles? No, I would still use a concealer for that. It will only give you a light coverage, so if you're looking for a product like that, I recommend you give it a try. It also has SPF 15. Also, it only comes in two color selections. I find this color a tiny bit light for my complexion. However, that might be because of the SPF. 

3. Wet N' Wild: Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer:
I am so pleased with this product. I've seen a couple of reviews on Fergie's line for WNW and so I thought about picking up this very carefully. I figured, since I don't have many eyeshadow primers I'd give this one a go & I'm so glad I did. I can't speak about the rest of Fergie's line but I'm super impressed with this primer. You need just the smallest dot amount to get your shadow to last. I literally mean, tiny amount. This has helped my liner (the one featured here) maintain its crisp-line and it DOES NOT flake or smudge on me at all! 



4. Milani Color Statement Lip liner: True Instant Color in 02 TRUE RED
It's beyond smooth! I didn't know what to expect. When I think of other liners available in the drug-store I think: "drying, hard to apply, sheer... "First this is a beautiful red, it's not overly orangey (which don't get me wrong, I like) or too fuchsia it's, imagine that, a true red color. It glides on like butter and will not move! I want to pick up more Milani products. 

I hope this post wasn't too long & fun to read! I'm trying new content here & I really hope you guys like it! 
Lots of Love,
Camila









6 comments:

  1. Yeah, I liked reading this, it was interesting. Always like to find out what people are using or have in their makeup bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly living in the UK I've never tried Wet'n'Wild products... Damn! ;)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, i didn't know you guys didn't have wet n' wild products.? Oh, this makes me want to do a giveaway! ;) Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. I was thinking of doing something like this to show what I carry with me in my purse :) Such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I would love to see it :D :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)