Tuesday, November 5, 2013

7-Day Shadow Challenge | Day 3


Not sure what the 7-Day Challenge is? Click here to find out!

Hey guys! I must admit, while this challenge is fun it's no joke! It's not necessarily hard coming up with different looks,finding the time is the hard part. 
Also, it's just like me to start this challenge on a finals week. LOL :D 

What I used:
 #2 all over the lid
 #3 in the crease
 #7 to on the lower outer part of the eye.
 #1 on the inner corner!

While this is a fun look, it's not one of my most creative! 
Lots of Love,
Camila 
P.S. What is your go to look?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)