Saturday, November 9, 2013

7-Day Shadow Challenge | How It was a Fail & Another look


Yes! I know, I know! My outfit is not the most fashionable, but yeah it's late & I get cold really REALLY easily!



Not sure what the 7-Day Challenge is? Click here to find out!


Hey guys!
So, I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but my whole "7-Day Shadow Challenge" was a fail. "Camila, what do you mean?", you might be wondering? My original plan was to create a different look each day of the week. Starting with last Saturday. Well, it's been a week & Including today's post I've only uploaded four times! I will humbly admit I took on way more than I could manage. Well, what can you do? 

Meanwhile, I very much like the heart behind this idea. It made me not only us my makeup more, but it also gave me a push to be creative and daring with my looks. I'm feel very much inspired to try different things!
Though, I am ending this challenge, I will continue to post quick pictures of my most interesting eye looks! Most of you seemed to like it & it's fun.





What I used:
#3 all over the lid
#4 on the outer corner in a cat-eye shape.
#4 also, on the lower-outer lid.
#3 also, on the inner, lower lid. It's the bronzy shade you see there.
#2, a tiny bit on the crease
#1 on the inner corner!







4 comments:

  1. I totally understand these daily challenges. They are demanding but you gave it your best shot, four is better than none. I need to order some wet n wild palettes. Shame, their not more available in the UK xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, LaaLaa!
      Thanks friend! You make me feel better! :D
      Amazon & Ebay! girl

      Delete
  2. I can't imagine trying to do seven days worth of posts; so I think you did a pretty good job :)
    I really need to be more creative with my eyelooks so maybe I'll give this a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Def. give it a try but don't crazy like I did! :P

      Delete

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)