Wednesday, November 6, 2013

7-Day Shadow Challenge Smokey! 'Cranberry Smoke' | Day 4


Hey guys!
I'm so proud of this look! It's a bit smokey, yet appropriate for the day & depending on where you work, for work!
It's also, in my humble opinion, so so pretty!

What I used:
 # 2 all over the lid
#3 on the inner corner, just a tiny bit for definition
  #4 for the outer part of eye, I packed it over my black pencil liner and using soft motions, I smoked it out. 
I tried to do a slight cat-eye shape.
& A tiny but on my outer-lower lash line.

 A little about # 4. It's a beautiful cranberry color! I don't know why, maybe it's because the Christmas season is creeping up on me, I'm just noticing how pretty this shade is!
I have two exams this week. One tomorrow & one on friday! Ah! Wish me luck!
Hope your week is less stressful than mine!

Lots of Love,
Camila









4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours. I haven't played with make-up in so long. XO

    I just found your blog and think it would be great if you'd like to join my facebook group for those who have blogs dedicated to being animal cruelty free / vegetarian / vegan!? Buy Cruelty Free

    ReplyDelete

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)