Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Finals Week Fall 2013 & I got stung by a bee...

instgram name : imalwaysmused 




Hey guys.
I just thought I throw this short little post up to catch up. This week has been so hectic. I've had two finals so far and have one more "final" this Thursday. I say "final" (or type?) because all I have to do is show up and turn in a 8ish page paper! I posted on Monday or was it Tuesday (it's been a longgg week) that I haven't replied to emails or fb messages because I've been really busy. You know it's bad when you consider the amount of time showering will eat up. (Don't worry I still showered this week). Thanks for wishing me good luck! & if any of you had finals this week, keep on pushing guys!

A little about my week. It's been crazy and as luck would have it, on Wednesday my sleep deprived self was stung by a honey bee! Yes! You would think I was climbing a tree or rolling in the grass but no, where did I get stung?!? In an elevator.

I think the bee hitch-hiked in my hair. I was running my hands through it and felt that horrible burning sensation. If you've ever been stung by a bee you know what I mean. This is the second time (in my life) that I've been stung so I knew that the redness & swelling (don't forget the pain) would probably be the worst of it. There's a clinic on campus and seeing as the visits are very low cost/free I decided to go. I definitely felt silly going in, but I'm SO thankful I did. They patched me up & told me to take an over the counter painkiller for the pain & gave me an ice pack. They told me to come in if it stayed swollen.

Today, I went back in. My left index finger is the size of a sausage & it hurts a lot. Apparently I have cellulitis. Sounds scary, it's not walk in the park, but it's a treatable skin infection. I have antibiotics to fix me up. Which I'm not too trilled about. I detest taking medication. I refuse to take anything! I only time I take painmeds is for the 'time of the month'; I get horrible cramping pains.

Anyways ways. That has been my week so far. Really random & bee filled. Hope you are doing well. Also, stay away from them bees. ;)

I'm exciting to post after the madness, MADNESS of finals week is over.

Lots of Love,
Camila



1 comment:

  1. auch that must hurt I know bees love me but I don't love them back cause they sting me once on the head that was painful and also in my arm once

    ReplyDelete

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)