Monday, January 6, 2014

Awesome Bloggers!

Hey guys! I thought I'd share some of my favorite beauty vloggers & bloggers & just awesome people you need to check out. I've been blessed with this platform and I wanted to share the loved. I'm sure you might have heard of most of them, but just in case...

1. TheBumbleGumPrincess
One of the first CF Youtube ladies I started watching. She's amazing! She has awesome recommendations and such well-spoken reviews.

2.BeautySavvy
She is hilarious! Her videos always make me laugh! She always recommends products I've never heard of, which is an awesome way to learn about new indie companies!

2. natiatheart
She makes youtube videos and has a wonderful blog. Did I mention she is gorgeous!? I have loved all her tutorials! I also love her blog and hope gets to that level!

3.Makeup Guinea Pig:
Her blog posts are awesome!! I always look forward to reading them and I get so much out of them.

5. WildFox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)