Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Meet Matt(e) Nude by theBalm | Swatches and Close Ups



Hey guys! I want to share this beauty I picked up, a month ago! It's the infamous Meet Matte(e) Nude Palette. This is really just to share the swatches and a couple of comments. 

Talk about supperr smooth and pigmented shadows! Even those lighter shades like 'Matt Malloy' and 'Matt Lombardi' are potent.  Not flaky whatsoever and so easy to blend with. 


You might pickup small specks of shimmer in the picture, that's just from my using brushes I'd previously used with shimmery shadows! I promise you this is a Matte palette! 



Note: that shimmer you see on 'Matt Wood' is because I used a wet 
angled brush. 







Super slick packaging. It does come with a DVD type sleeve. It's a magnet close type of palette. 




I plan to either film or share pics using these shadows! 

Lots of Love,
Camila 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)