Hey guys! I'm back with the 30 Day Challenge. I'm excited to be back. I have very much failed this challenge but I really want to continue with it. I like all the questions!
I'm sorry for the lack of content lately. I've had some life things pop-up recently. Nothing bad I'm lucky that it's all good news but it's also very stressful.
So here's "Day 9", What's in Your Bag/Wallet.
***I do have some non-CF things. They are all things I got before I went CF or gifts. I thought of not sharing said things but I have nothing to hide. I just want to be real with you guys.
I got this bag in a store called dd's discount. It's a store very much like a Ross or a Marshalls.
I think it was under $15.00 bucks.
I think it's very much perfect for summer!
As you can tell I use this bag A LOT.
It's SUCH a sunny day today! I really wanted to take the pictures outside!
These are the main things inside my bag.
1. I have a makeup bag from Victoria Secret. Yes, VS is not cruelty-free. I got it as a gift from my grandma.
2. The little purple bag with flowers was a gift from my dad's cousin who lives in Colombia.
It's from a brand called "Raquira".
3. The sunnies are Ray-Ban styled from Hello Kitty.
3. I don't usually carry a book, I have it because I was in LA yesterday. I took the train and I thought I'd be fun to start a new book on the journey.
The book is Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin.
As it turns out I didn't start it. LOL
4. The wallet is actually my mom's. I "borrowed" it. LOL. I can't find a specific brand on it.
In the VS bag. I have:
1. My NYX Face Powder :( It makes me so sad looking at it.
2. A Milani & Jordana lipstick.
3. The Real Techniques Contour Brush. I love it for powder application.
4. A Gospel Track!
5. A Nail File
6. My Key. That's right not Keys. KEY!
7. Eye phones
8. a random non-CF lipgloss.
9. Flash Cards
10. A flower pin
Inside this little bag I try to keep all my lipsticks. It's definitely too small for the job, but I don't mind.
I have a lot of elf lippies. I do have one from Revlon. I got it before I went CF.
Here are swatches of all the lippies I found in my bag. At least the ones that are Cruelty-Free.
I really like this wallet. It's very simple. I think it's elegant.
Here are the mountain of cards I have. I have my credit cards, my member cards, etc. Also, my ID. lol. My Face.
Here is where I store my imaginary money. JK. I had some coins in here but they all went flying inside my purse. UGH!!!!
Here's the book I was telling you about.
Here are things I found flying inside my bag.
I have a few packets of honey.
A band aid from Despicable Me which my sister gave me.
A pen and a pencil.
A Yogurtland gift card.
& a Flash Drive.
A lotion from Bath ad Body Works which again I got as a gift.
I hope you enjoyed this post. It's nothing very glamorous but it's what I carry around in there! lol I also later found a Taco Bell green sauce! It's actually really good!
Lots of Love,