Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Disappointing Products : :




Hey guys!

Just because a product is cruelty-free or 'natural' does not mean it's good. Yes, cruelty-free brands that I really love sometimes come out with a dud product and sadly I've picked up a few of those duds. 
I decided to share them with you so you don't waste your time. Granted, these aren't very expensive products but still why buy something that sucks? 


Wet N' Wild megalast Nail Polish  ::  "A Venice Day"
I did a post of my favorite Summer Nail Polishes and all of them were from the Megalast line. When I saw this bright yellow I was so excited and had to have it!

As you can see below the color isn't as opaque as it appears in the bottle or as vibrant. That's exactly how it applies. To get a good look I had to use at least 3 coats if not more. Which took forever to dry!

I don't plan to toss it so I have been using a white nail polish as a base and then applying the yellow. I do like the look that gives. Still I don't want to work to make my nail polish look like it supposed to look! So yeah don't waste time!


Physicians Formula :: Glow & Mood Boosting Lipstick in ' I <3 Nude'
I got this lipstick with a Happy Booster bronzer and blush duo for like $3.99. Which is such a steal that I am glad I didn't pay full price for lipstick. I am beyond disappointed! (So dramatic! lol ).
In all seriousness I really hate this one. 
In the picture below you can see that it got smudged! Which is really all my fault however it happened because the lid doesn't fit well! It's very loose and I used too much strength (Super Woman) and yikes... 

The product itself is very melty and so streaky! (See Picture). 

I can't imagine what would happen if I left this in my bag! 

One good thing, it does have a nice scent! Reminds me of Clinque's "Happy" perfume. 






Wet N' Wild :: Megaslicks Balm Stain in 'Lady and the Vamp'

I really wanted to like this one but I had to come to the conclusion that it's not very good. I love Wet N' Wild but somethings are better than others from their selection! It's not as pigmented as it appears when applied. It's soooo streaky! Also, it smells soo bad! Like legit poop! 
Don't buy it! 




Jordana :: BEST Lash EXTREME Volumizing Mascara 

It's the clumpiest mascara ever! So hard to work with! Granted it's only like $5 but sometimes you get what you pay for! It is very black but other than that it's not worth the headache. I love Jordana but this one is a dud! 





Flower Beauty :: Extreme Measures Lengthening Mascara

I actually reviewed this one and a week after I posed that review it dried out, completely! I only had it for about a month and a half I was so sad! It was around $8 bucks at WalMart and I was mad! I haven't tried too many things from Flower Beauty. I won't judge the other products based on this one mascara. Meanwhile, I want to still try the one in the green tube. I know mascara is only supposed to last about like two months, but still! :( 



I really like the wand! Too bad! 

I hope this was helpful & tell me if you've tried any of these products! I would like to hear (read) your experiences! 

Lots of Love,

Camila






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)