Saturday, August 23, 2014

LA Girl Animal Testing Inquiry || Are They CF?



***UPDATE: I pasted the wrong part of the email where they answered whether or not they sell in the Chinese market. Sorry about that!!! Ahhh! So frustrating!! 

Hey guys! So as promised --finally-- here is my correspondence with LA Girl.

I have a correspondence with LA Colors and they are cruelty-free and accredited by PETA. I did not realize that LA Girl and LA Colors are essentially the same company. They are both under Beauty 21. Anyways I still wanted to share my correspondence with them! 

I emailed them using the template I always use. 

This was their reply:

Thank you for contacting L.A. Girl Cosmetics.
In regards to Animal Testing, please be certain that our products are NOT tested on animals. None of the raw materials or manufacturing process through finished goods are tested on animals. Our parent company, Beauty 21 Cosmetics Inc. is also part of the cruelty-free PETA program. Hope this helps! Thank you for writing to us.
Sincerely,

As you can tell they did not address whether they sell in the Chinese market. So I emailed them back:


Thank you very much! I really appreciate you writing back to me. I have another Question you didn't address. Does LA girl and or Beauty 21 sell in the Chinese market? 

-Camila 
They replied very promptly I think the next day; which was so awesome of them. I truly appreciated it.

Thank you for your response.

Our products are not sold in China and we want to assure you that none of the raw materials or manufacturing process through finished goods are tested on animals. Our parent company, Beauty 21 Cosmetics Inc. is also part of the cruelty-free PETA program. 

Hope this helps. Thank you for writing to us!

Sincerely,
 As you can see they meet the three criteria I look at for determining cruelty-free status. I was also really happy with their customer service!


I hope you found this helpful in your cruelty-free journey.

Lots of Love,
Camila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)