Thursday, October 2, 2014

PetitVour Vegan & Cruelty-Free Beauty-Box || Beauty and the Box | September 2014


Hey guys! I'm so excited to share my first PetitVour Box with you. It's called Beauty and the Box this month!

I really wanted to jump on the beauty-subscription train since BirchBox became popular. I just think the idea of having beauty products to try each month for $10-15 bucks is amazing! If you're a beauty junkie you know what I mean!

Around the time BirchBox became popular I decide to go vegetarian and then I decided to explore cruelty-free makeup, so BirchBox wasn't an option. Then I discovered the lovely Tashina from LogicalHarmony and when she partnered with Petit Vour, I knew Petit Vour would be the one.

So this is the September Petit Vour Box, co-created by Logical Harmony! It's $15 a month (free shipping in the US) or you can get a 3-month subscription for $45.00, 6-months for $ 90.00, etc. 

 Don't get me started on how awesome I think it is that a fellow blogger is part of this! It just makes me ooze with happiness! Also, I'm really itching to try another box, I'm thinking VeganCuts!  



(Upper Left: LVX 5 Free Nail Lacquer in "Lolli", Upper Right: Ellovi Tinted Lip Butter, Lower Left: Yarok Leave-In Conditioner, Lower Right: Roots Science Skincare ) 

My box came with four goodies! Remember that not all boxes are the same, you might get different products than me. 



1. LVX Nail Lacquer in "Lolli" : Value: $16.00
I was so beyond excited when I opened the box and saw that I got a nail polish! I've been on a big nail polish kick as of late. 
I've had a chance to try this guy (I got the box three days ago) and I have mixed feelings.
I love that fact that it's a VEGAN nail polish! It's a gorgeous "cotton-candy" pink. A color I normally wouldn't pick out for myself but I really love it on. It makes my hands look feminine. It needs at least two (I prefer three) coats for an opaque application. The main reason I'm not 100% in love is because it chips pretty quickly. The picture above was taken 12ish hours after I applied it. I've been having bad luck with nail polish lately. 


2. YAROK Leave-In Conditioner: Value: $13.20
This is really good for your hair because it has vitamins, minerals and essential oils. I've only sprayed this twice so I can't give a lot of opinions about it. I will say that it made my hair feel super smooth right away. I also like that it's a very nice sized sample! I'm super excited to continue using this one!



3. Roots Science SkinCare: Value: (Full-Size) $49.00-59.00
This guy is the most intriguing of the bunch. It's a type of face wash/mask. It's made with organic cold pressed minerals which are supposed to detoxify your skin. I have not tried this and so I'm telling you what I know about it if from the little card that lists all the products I received in my box. It has its own card with instructions. I'm really excited to try this! 


4. ellovi Tinted Lip Butter: Value: $5.00
I have had a chance to try this one and I'm really liking it. What can I say I adore lip products. It has a slight, slight tint which comes from " the red root of a Mediterranean flower called askant". It smells a bit chocolately to me. It's nice! I'm really enjoying it! It's only made with 6-ingredients. 


The entire box's value is ~ $83.20 !

I'm so happy I decide to try this & overall I'm quite in love.

I hope you enjoyed reading this! Leave me feedback if you'd like!
Lots of Love,
Camila
facebook | twitter instagram | bloglovin'

**I bought this with my own money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)