Sunday, November 23, 2014

elf Haul || New Products




Hey guys! 

I'm really excited to be back with a big elf Haul. I always find myself browsing the elf site, they have wonderful new products all the time. I usually wait until there is at least 10 products I want to try to order. The main reason is because it usually takes FOREVER for the products to arrive. Last time I placed an order it took like a month. This time I was pleasantly surprised to find my products at my door step 8-days after I placed my order. WHAT!?

Everything arrived in mint condition. The only problem I had was that they shipped me one wrong product. However, I emailed them and they apologized and have already shipped me the correct product. Their customer service is amazing!



1. elf Blush Palette in "Light":
Ahh, so excited to have my hands on this guy. I am a HUGE fan of elf's blushes and I knew these would be amazing. The texture is very smooth and fine. They are really wonderfully pigmented. There seems to be little to no fall-out. 






2. elf Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow
OH MY LANTA! These are soo great. I've actually already worn "toast" & golly! The texture is buttery and almost bouncy. So beautiful! If you like glittery shadows consider these next time you're at Target or on elf's site. "Toast" is the perfect Christmas gold! 

"toast"

"soiree"


toast, soiree

"in direct sunlight"


3. elf Waterproof Shadow Liner(s)
I've been looking for liners to replace my NYX liners. (NYX has been bought by L'oreal and I will no longer support them). These intrigued me as I think they might work as liners and bases for eyeshadow. I've loved them swatched but haven't actually worn them. Beautiful colors,  I'm so impressed! 


(left to right) Black, Brown, Blush, & Purple 


(left to right) Black, Brown, Blush, & Purple 



4. elf Matte Lip Color (s)
I have the shade "Rich Red" and it's my favorite red color. I got "tea rose" and "praline". I love love love love mattes lippies and these are one of my favorite formulas. 

"tea rose", "praline' 


Top: Praline
Bottom: Tea Rose 

Like I mentioned I ordered the e.l.f. Essential 18 Piece Eyeshadow Palette but it didn't arrive. I'm so excited to also share with you swatches of it once it arrives. 

Also, I'm going to film my thoughts of my October Petit Vour box and products I liked from my September box. So keep an eye out for that! 

Farewell for now lovelies. <3


Lots of Love,
Camila

** These were NOT sent to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)