Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Petit Vour October Box & September Box Thoughts || Video

Hey Guys!
As you can see my camera is much better at pictures than video. 

If you want to know my thoughts on the products in my October Petit Vour Box, check out this video. The main reason for this post is to share nice close ups of the products as my camera quality isn't great. 



The name of this box was "Beauty Thriller". 

If you're interested in checking out Petit Vour click here. 


1. Flo + Theo || Body Butter Full Size $14



2. S.W. Basics || Skincare Mini (makeup remover oil ) Full Size : $14-28


3. Forafer Botanicals || Natural Eau de Perfume-Nector Full Size: $98 


3. Pacifica || Devocean Natural LipStick Full Size: $12  




Lots of Love,
Camila

**This was not sent to me! I paid for it with my own money! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)