Saturday, November 29, 2014

What Are You Thankful For ||Thanksgiving 2014


Hey guys.

I hope that you had a beautiful and food-full Thanksgiving. If you don't live in the USA or just don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope that you had good Thursday. 

I wanted to share with you what I'm thankful for. 

This is a very personal post and I know some don't like personal blog posts. However, this is not just a beauty blog it's a lifestyle blog, aka my life. :) 

1. Family: 
My family is everything to me. My parents had me when they were 19 going on 20 and have sacrificed so much to give me everything. Not just material things but also a lot of love. . They've come from  humble families and have taught me to be humble. My sister is my best friend and she makes me laugh everyday. She is the voice of encouragement I need and really my cheerleader. (She's probably laugh for calling her a cheerleader). My dogs, Scruffy and Bruno. Yes, they are very much part of my family. They give me so much comfort when I'm feeling down. I can always go to them and cuddle them and not once I have not felt 110% better. 

2. God:
Only God knows the lowest of lows I've hit in my life. I'm so happy now but that wasn't always the case. I felt his love for me during those times and it changed my life. Only He has seen my heart and read my every thought and the fact that he still loves me is very surprising. Even though I don't deserve it I have been given a great gift, salvation. I do believe in the "afterlife" and I take comfort in my belief that someday I will be in eternal life in heaven with my savior, Jesus. I don't believe that my "belief" makes me a better person rather a saved person. I love you all and pray for your salvation. 

I pray for health and eternal life for you and your loved ones. 

Lots of Love,
Camila




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)