Monday, January 19, 2015

❤︎Shopping My Makeup || Epi. 2









 Hello guys!

I'm so excited so many of you liked my last blog post. It's been awesome for me to put my products to use and I hope to keep this series going.


The other day I could not get my eyeshadow to look right! I didn't like the eyeshadows I was using and gave up. I wanted something really easy and reached for my elf Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in "soiree". I have not used this guy since the first week I hauled it. It's truly a shame because it's such a beautiful color. It's a truly glittery creamy eyeshadow. Be sure to use it with a primer or it will be crease city. 

 (Sorry about that random gap in the left).


AHHH! Just look at that color! I really love this eyeshadow!





I used elf's Eyebrow Kit in "medium" to fill in my brows. As you can tell I use it a lot. It is a bit on the warmer side but my hair is a little red so it works for me.

I used NYX's Eyeshadow Primer. (NYX is now owned by L'oreal and I do not buy from them anymore. I've had this primer before they were bought out). 

I used Physicians Organic wear mascara. I like this mascara but it is on the drier side. It has been my experience that it dries quickly. I do like it a lot and have repurchased it. 

For foundation I used elf's Flawless Finish Foundation in "sand" and elf's Acne Fighting Foundation in "sand". Weirdly enough the Acne Fighting Foundation in "sand" is wayyy too dark for me. I don't get it either! I used an equal ratio of both foundations to give myself a bit of a tan.



 I used my Wet N Wild Bronzer in "Ticket to Brazil" as a blush/bronzer. As you can see it looks like a peachy (more on the orange side) on me. I would NOT recommend this bronzer for contouring. It is too shimmery to go on the contour, like you can see. I really like it because it livens up my skin tone and makes me look more bronzed. I have used this bronzer almost to the brim and I will be repurchasing it once it runs out. Also it smells like summer and sunscreen which I really LOVE.




Finally I used elf's Matte Lip Color in "Tea Rose". As you can tell I used a lot of elf products, I really like elf and I have a lot of their products apparently, lol.

 I first put a bit of eos lip balm in "mint" because these matte lip colors are a bit on the dry side. The color is a lilac-pink. I used a sheer amount because if I apply it opaquely it almost looks like a concealer, at least on me. 


Top: Praline
Botton: Tea Rose



I hope you liked this post and the look I came up with. I want your opinion. I don't like listing the prices of the products because, mainly,  I'm lazy but also because it's not hard to find them. Meanwhile, I want to please you guys. If you would like me to put the prices please let me know. 
Lots of Love,
Camila



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)