Tuesday, February 10, 2015

FREEMAN ☼ Dead Sea Minerals and Anti-Stress Mask |:| REVIEW

 
***I bought this with my own money! Not sponsored! I just use drugstore.com a lot :P 

Hello beautiful people!

Today is such a beautiful day!!!!! It's starting to look like Spring! Though, that has nothing to do with this blog post, I just felt soo happy I needed to share it.


SIDENOTE: Aren't these pretty?! I got them at my local $99 Store, for $1.00! Do I sound sponsored? I'm always weary of that! I'm not, I just LOVE SPRING! I can't wait to get more :P 
Back to the review.....

I love Freeman face masks. I have a review of my favorite mask, the Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask. I've also tried the avocado Clay Mask (can't recall the exact name), I really enjoy that one. I noticed this mask: Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Stress Mask on drugstore.com and really wanted to try it. The 'Anti-Stress' got me as I bought this either during of after Fall 2014 finals. 

First of, it has a wonderfully delicious scent. Every time I use it I want to snack on some berries. It smells like a wonderful blueberry/berry sorbet.

Claims:
It's supposed to help nourish your skin with Dead Sea Minerals and Sea Salts; I have no idea what those are. It's also supposed to "replenish and balance moisture while purging clogged pores." Lastly, it's also supposed to be good for all skin types. I'm just giving you a summary of the back of the tube, as I want you to know the claims. (It's paraben free!)

I use it more often on zits ,that magically appear, to help dry them out. I will use it all over mah face maybe twice a month. I don't like doing this often because this mask WILL unclog your pores, but that means driving out whatever zit(s) are hiding in your skin. If you've used a clay mask and notice more breakouts that is why. So just keep that in mind. If you do notice this, just continue to apply a little bit of the mask (spot treat) on the spots and they should be gone within a week. That's what I enjoy using this mask for!

 You're supposed to let it dry and wash it off with a cloth. It makes your skin feel so nice and smooth. Your skin will feel really nice and clean.

 However, I have oily-normal skin and I NEED to moisturize when I use this. It's a strong mask and while cleaning your skin if you don't replenish that moisture you will hate it, I guarantee it! Also, don't use any clay mask more than twice a week. Even that is pushing it! I don't notice the "balancing moisture" claim. So MOISTURIZE!

If want something that will also "detox your skin" but not dry your skin as much, try the Charcoal Mask! It's my favorite for cleaning my skin and exfoliating.

I really like this clay mask. Anytime I take time to relax I normally use masks. So I can't say "this mask will de-stressify you". I will say, any time you take to care for your skin will definitely put a smile on your face.

I THINK like this mask more than the Avocado Mask; mostly because of the scent. Both are good! I think I'll have to try the avocado mask again to be sure. I really recommend this mask in particular and all Freeman masks. They are really affordable without compromising quality and (most importantly) cruelty-free.

What is YOUR favorite mask(s)?

Lots of Love,
Camila


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)