Saturday, September 20, 2014

Silver Glitz || Nail of the Day ||


Hey guys!
So I wanted to share this gorgeous combination! 

I'm wearing Milani's Nail Lacquer in "Silver Dazzle" as the base color. Which I found in Dollar Tree for $1.00! What a steal! 

As a top coat I have this pretty multi-color nail polish. Which, is from a non-CF company. I must of had it for a long time because I found it hidden inside this pencil bin. I'm sure you can find something similar, if not the same glitter top-coat. I've noticed almost all brands have one. 




Here's Milani's "Silver Dazzle". 

As  can see it's really glittery but has a matte and textured look. I'm not a huge fan of that look so I needed to use a glossy top-coat. 


I really don't like using flash for my blog pictures, but I felt like only the flash picked up the beautifulness of this polish. (Yes, beautifulness)! The glitter is super fine! 





I hope you liked this! 

Lots of Love,
Camila


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)