Saturday, April 27, 2013

comapnies


The one's I haven't heard from/still need to contact:I will be checking each off, once I have posted my correspondence. You don't have to read through them. You can if you want to, you might spot some I missed. Feel free to let me know. Comment below of email me at ca.alva@yahoo.com 

Drug-Store:
1.Physicians Formula 
2. Real Techniques
3.L'oreal
4. Estee Lauder
5. Hard Candy
6. Rimmel
7. Cover Girl
8.Almay 
9. Neutrogena
10. Yes to Carrots
11. Sally Hansen
12. Milani 
13. Jordana
14. Eyes Lips Face
15. LA Colors
16. Sleek Makeup 

High-End:
1. Too-Faced
2. Lorac
3. Bobbi Brown
4. Laura Mercier
5. Lancome 
6.Nars
7. Dior
8. Chanel
9. Makeup Forever

ETC.. There are so many I could list. These are just the most well known. 

--Camila A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)