Sunday, July 28, 2013

UPDATE!!

If you've messaged me or emailed me recently and I have not replied FORGIVE ME! I relied on google to alert me when I received a new comment, but for some reason I have not received any alerts. Don't shy away & feel free to email me at ca.alva@yahoo.com !

I've contacted a bunch of companies but have not received a reply. I wanted to focus on contacting at least four companies per month, please leave in the comments what company YOU would like me to contact, I will chose the top 4. I think this new system will make you and me happy. I hope you are all doing well. Also LIKE this blog on facebook to receive updates & extra information!

Until Next Time,
Camila

3 comments:

  1. It´s not always so easy with google & co, I know ... Hope now it works and that you´re happy, dearest Camila <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's wonderful what you're doing to help us learn more about animal testing. I've been purchasing from only non-animal tested companies (or those I thought did not test). Your site is a great resource to help me learn more.

    I'd like to know of Josie Maran tests on animals because I've been using those products. Their website says no but it would be great to be sure.

    Thanks for all your wonderful work,

    Mary Ellen
    www.healthbalancehappiness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. I will be sure to look into Josie Maran. I've never heard of them so it will be a fun learning adventure!
      <3

      Delete

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)