Wednesday, October 9, 2013

emani vegan cosmetics | cruelty-free inquiry

http://www.emani.com/


Hey guys.
     About two months and a half or so ago. I was contacted by a PR from a company called emani vegan cosmetics. They wanted me to review their products. I emailed them back inquiring about their cruelty-free status.
      They send me three products to review. Yeah, that was almost three months ago. It's taken me a long time to get a comprehensive review for your guys (which I'm wrapping up) and also to present to you guys my research on their cruelty-free status. In all honesty, the reason it's taken me so long to talk about them is because I know a lot of people are weary of reviews where products are sent to bloggers. I have been a reader of blogs for a year now and a subscriber to beauty vlogger for YEARS and I understand the concern. If you notice I don't have a PR tab on my blog because for a long time I didn't want to deal with that. However, I have been blessed with a growing audience and as a result companies have contacted me. I decided that as long as I stay true to my passion for animals and to my blog, my integrity as a blogger won't be compromised. Yes, review meaning I will give you my honest opinion about any products; whether it is sent to me or I purchase it. :D

Now that I got that out of the way! This was emani's reply to me.

Hi Camila,
Thank you for contacting EMANI. The answer to all of your questions is noWe do not test ingredients and/or finished productson animalsWe do not test our ingredients or products on animals via our manufacturers or through a 3rd party. Michelle the owner and founder of EMANI works very closely with our labs and has final approval on all of the products we sellWe are notowned or affiliated with any companies that test products or ingredients on animalsWe do not sell any of our products in Chinaor have any plans to sell our products in China. We only use natural organic ingredients in our makeup. Our products do notcontain paraben, gluten's, gmo's, propylene glycols, petroleum or toxic chemicals. At Emani, we use naturally occurringmineralsorganic extracts and pigments perfectly designed and painstakingly selected specifically for their regenerativeproperties. EMANI is owned and operated By Michelle Doan Who personally sees to it that her products are of the highestquality.  We are a cruelty free, vegan company and are certified by PETA. You can find a complete list of all of our ingredients on our website. www.emani.com.
I hope I have answered all of your questions and I look forward to reading your review on your blog site.
I just love when I receive an email that gets right to the point!!! As you can see they meet my three criteria for determining cruelty-free status. As long as a company answers those three questions, I'm satisfied. (click here to read by).You will notice, that I do inquiry about palm oil and vegan products in the format I use when first contacting companies. They forgot to answer # 7: "Do you use palm oil/carnuaba wax in any of your products? If so, is it from an organic and sustainable source?The PR took the liberty of addressing that question in a separate email:


Hi Camila,
Just realized I missed answering the palm oil/carnuaba wax questionYeswe put carnuaba wax in our concealer and hybridcreamsbut it is from a natural sourceAs I mentioned in my earlier email, here at Emani we only put natural and organicingredients in our product.
I will be adding them to my cruelty-free list. I hope you enjoyed this post and check out their products! They have stuff I'm so excited to try!

Lots of Love,
Camila

4 comments:


  1. Vegan cosmetics refer to the makeups made with natural and organic ingredients. They do not contain any animal ingredients or any by products. They have never been tested on animals neither.

    vegan cosmetics

    ReplyDelete

  2. Vegan makeup products are cosmetics that do not use ingredients derived from — or tested on — animals. Concerns about animal abuse by the cosmetic industry has created a growing market for cruelty free products. Vegan cosmetic options include eye shadow, blush, lipstick and foundation; even vegan nail polish is becoming increasingly available.
    vegan makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vegan cosmetics refer to the makeups made with natural and organic ingredients. They do not contain any animal ingredients or any by products. They have never been tested on animals neither.
    vegan cosmetics list

    ReplyDelete

  4. Vegan cosmetics refer to the makeups made with natural and organic ingredients. They do not contain any animal ingredients or any by products. They have never been tested on animals neither.

    organic vegan makeup

    ReplyDelete

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)