Friday, October 5, 2012

"Tell Revlon to Come Clean About Animal Testing in China" PETITION

Hey guys.

        Yesterday, I posted my correspondence with Revlon. If you read the email I received, you will note that Revlon did not directly answer my question. I was doing more research when I came across this page. It's called The PETA files. I do not have permission from them to share the info but I HIGHLY recommend you check it out. (click here).
     
       In the article they discuss Revlon's "shaddy" behavior, for lack of a better word. Revlon sales in China, and in order to sale cosmetic products in China, companies must test on animals. There is a LINK to sign a petiton, basically telling Revlon you will boycott their products if they continue to sale in China. In a few days I will have an opinon post on another aspect this website addresses. However, please take one minute and sign this petition. The more people who stand for animal's rights, the louder of a voice they will be given.
To sign the petition just click on REVLON STOP SELLING IN CHINA.


-CAMILA A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)