Sunday, March 23, 2014

Snatch-It-Up Sunday : Wet N' Wild's || Walking on Eggshells




Hey guys! I'm sure you've you been part of the beauty-community on YouTube you've heard the buzz about this trio. I'm of course talking about Wet N' Wild's Walking on Eggshells. It retails for $2.99.

I've had this one, as you can tell, for a while. I've always loved the shades, not only do they work great together but they are also super pigmented and smooth.

I love using the pinkie-shade all over the lid. I then use a bit of the bronzy-brown on my crease. Finally, I will use the lighter-pearly color in the inner lid. It's great for making you look wide awake! It's such a basic eyeshadow look, a classic. It won't go out of style and it complements whatever you might be wearing. This is the trio I would recommend to anyone who is just starting to wear makeup.

I've been loving it in particular this week, because I found myself waking up super late! I mean I barely had time brush my teeth let alone do my makeup! (Sorry if that's TMI). This made me look (at least on the outside) wide-awake and put together.

If you've passed this one up at the drug-store be sure to pick it up next time! I'm sure you won't regret it.

Lots of Love,
Camila






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)