Thursday, July 24, 2014

Benedict Cumberbatch and Why the Absence?

Hey guys.

I don't know if you've noticed but I have not been posting...like at all. I had been doing pretty good this summer (minus the whole not finishing the 30 Day Challenge) but before I tell you the reason (nothing serious) let's talk about Benedict Cumberbatch.

I promise I'm not using this picture to lure you into reading this post, which I'm sure will lure many either way, this (these) pictures are just for your benefit. (Yeah and mine).

I first saw his perfect face when I decided to start watching Sherlock on Netflix! May I just add that Sherlock is a GREAT show but Benedict makes it about 150% times better. I just hate that you have to wait 900000 years between seasons. Come on really??? If you haven't watched it I suggest you give it a chance.

He is my #mcm! all day evrrryyday!

I'm not the type of girl that has many celebrity crushes. I can count the ones I've had in my life on one hand. So trust me this random seemingly obsession is weird for me.





Now to why I haven't been posting.

It's nothing sad or dramatic.

1. I haven't been shopping lately. I have experienced some tough economic times this summer. Makeup is expensive as it is and Cruelty-Free makeup is even more EXPENSIVE. I just had to make the decision to put my money (or lack thereof) towards other things.

2. I don't want to write a post if my heart isn't in it or just to have something to post. Not all of my articles will be Shakespeare worthy but hopefully I will have had fun writing them. Like this post, it's not very exciting but I have enjoyed writing it.

I don't plan to be inconsistent with my blog posts, but if I feel like I need to take time off to redirect my mind I will.

I'm not sharing this for sympathy or anything like that. I just feel like I'd rather give an explanation to my absence rather than just post any old random thing.

Finally, thank you all for your wonderful support and lovely emails and/or Facebook messages. I can't believe I have 308 likes on FB and 130 Bloglovin'! It's amazing and humbling to me! Hopefully, I will post some YouTube videos! That's something I've been wanting to tackle.





Lots of Love,
Camila








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)