Sunday, July 13, 2014

The British Tag || How British Am I?

Hey guys! So I was tagged by Kelly from TheVeganTaff! Just in case this is the first you're visiting my blog, here's a disclaimer: I am not British. Kelly, thinks it will be fun for me to do the tag and I think it's also a good idea! Hehe. :)




1.  How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?

I recently got into tea! I actually have a DIY on Tea-Can made from an empty coffee can. 
I have at least one cup of tea each day. I don't put sugar in my tea. Which now that I think about it, I don't know why. Especially, considering that I use at least two tablespoons for my coffee. 

2.  Favourite part of your roast?

Ohh, a roast! lol. Well, I don't eat meat so this one I can't really answer. For Thanksgiving and Christmas I'll eat everything else, like rice, potatoes, salads, etc. I would probably eat the stuffing but the turkey my family prepares usually doesn't have it. I'm not sure why. Our holidays are a little bit different than the traditional American Thanksgiving and/or Christmas you probably see in movies, because my family incorporates Colombian cuisine. 

3.  Favourite dunking biscuit?

I will dunk almost ANYTHING. Meanwhile, there's nothing like dunking an oreo to chilly almond milk :) In fact, I'm not a big fan of oreos unless I have a glass of (almond) milk to go with them. Have you tried the raspberry covered chocolate ones? SOOOO good!


Pic: From my instagram :) 



4.  Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
I can't say as I've never been. Meanwhile, it would be traveling. I'm going to have to copy Kelly and say driving. I would love to drive around Britain and visit near by countries like Ireland. It must be awesome to live in a country where the nest country is a few hours away. Granted, I do live in California veryyy close to Mexico. Meanwhile, if I lived in say.... Wyoming that would be a different story. 

5.  Favourite word?

Mmmmm... I think of Sprinkle of Glitter (Louise) and Zoey as I try to answer this question. I have noticed that British people say "quite", quite a lot. (hehe). It's not so much a British word as just a word in the English language but I like using it. 

6.  Cockney rhyme slang?

Whah? I had to google this! I still don't think I understand it but I found this site and here's the one I thought was the funniest. "Arms - Chalk Farms". ! LOL.

7.  Favourite sweet?

Yum! Let's see where can I start. As for cakes, I LOVE Red Velvet Cupcakes. I made some this past Friday for my Birthday :) As for chocolate, I love M & Ms. I like the peanut, the peanut butter, the original, and the pretzel. I love them all!

8.  What would your pub be called?

I don't like alcohol (yes, I know) so I would much rather have a coffee shop. But for the sake of the tag and because I want to use a punk-esk name I have to go with "The Rotten Cupcakes". Kind of, REALLY lame.

9.  No. 1 British person?

HELLO! Of course I have to say Keira Knightly. I LOVE LOVE her. 

10. Favourite shop / restaurant?

I really want to visit a TK Max and a Primark. From what I can tell from various YouTubers those shops are awesome. 

11. What British song pops into your head?

Scouting for Girl's - Summer Time in the City





12. Marmite?
Whah?

I tag:
Anyone and everyone who would like to. Consider yourself tagged!

This was SUPPER fun! If there are other tags you recommend I look into, let me know. 




Lots of Love,
Camila




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)