Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Favorite SUMMER Nail Polishes || Under $2 Bucks





Hey guys. I really love summer for a variety of things: the beach, the pool, vacations, shorts, sandals, bikinis, and nail polish. I really prefer bright colors and so summer polishes are my absolute favorite!

Here are some of my favorite. You will notice a Wet N' Wild theme here. It was not intentionally nor was I sent these. I just really love Wet N' Wild polishes, especially the Mega-Last line! I wish they had a bigger color selection. 


The Mega-Last line retails for $1.99. Often you can find them for 50% off or buy one get one free. They do last a good while. The top coat does affect the amount of time they last. 





I really love this clear polish as a base coat. You can't really tell in the picture but it's tinted blue. Which I think helps keep yellow nails at bay, as blue cancels yellow tones. I have never had a nail polish stain my nails using this. It's only $99! I really recommend it!




"Telescope Vision" is a clear polish with a variety of blue toned glitters. I like it best as a top coat! It makes me want to go swimming like a mermaid! 


This is "Telescope Vision" on top of "I Need A Refreshment". I honestly don't think this picture does it justice. Take a peek at it next time you're in a drugstore. 


"Club Havana"
The picture makes it look like a red-orange color. In real life it's much more of a true orange. It's not super neon but it's definitely not dull. It's a good middle toned orange. I think every girl needs this color in her collection. 
I do have to say that I find the formula to be a bit on the streaky side but I still like the color. It's super shiny even without a top coat. 


" Tropicalia"
It's a beautiful true pink color! Again, like "Club Havana" it's not a neon pink color! 


"Dreamy Poppy"
This pink is a little bit brighter than "Tropicalia". The formula of these $99 polishes is win or lose. 
Sometimes they apply evenly and completely opaquely and other times it's more streaky. This one is definitely on the more streaky side, but I really like it for drawing flowers and stuff like that so I don't mind. 


"I Need A Refresh-Mint"
I LOVE this one. Blue is my favorite color and so I can't help it. I have gone through at least three of these polishes! The formula is awesome, not streaky (in my experience) and super opaque. 



Lots of Love,
Camila


 P.S. I hope you enjoyed this post. I saw some new Mega-Last Polishes out for summer and I will have to pick up two or three!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)