Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lorac Cosmetics | Animal Testing Info

Hey guys! I received a reply from Lorac. I emailed them using the format I always use.

I'm not going to say much about this, I'm typing this in a hurry. (I've got class in a couple of minutes). I will say that I'm not 100% happy with it, but it does answer a vast of my questions. Be sure to leave your comments, tell me what you think.


Dear Camila,
Thank you for contacting LORAC Cosmetics. LORAC does not support the testing of products on animals and we ask all suppliers to support this point of view and all suppliers state that they do so. LORAC does not use a third party to test on animals. LORAC does not sell in countries requiring animal testing. Please note, LORAC cannot warrant or certify that all suppliers who say they do not test on animals in fact do not test on animals. Additionally, notwithstanding the statements of suppliers to LORAC, LORAC has no way of knowing what the “suppliers of the suppliers” are doing. In regards to the vegan ingredients there is no way to know for sure due to the lack of control over raw ingredients.

Please let us know if LORAC can further assist you!
Sincerely,
LORAC Customer Care

Lots of Love,
Camila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)