Thursday, January 30, 2014

URGENT Animal Testing Law Info in USA | MUST READ

Hey guys!

Please, PLEASE read this article by Leaping Bunny I will link, here. I would publish it here, but I just heard about it and don't have permission to post it. It's about a new law (not yet passed, but under consideration) that would make animal testing required by law in the US. Costing millions of animals lives and millions of dollars. It's crucial we unite to make sure this does NOT pass! We have tremendous say and must ask quickly. I will try to find out how we can make this law disappear.


Lots of Love,

Camila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)