Saturday, January 11, 2014

January Wish List |

Hey guys!

I love reading Wish List posts, so I thought I'd be fun to share what I'm been wanting this month.
It looks wonderful! I've seen a couple of reviews & it's being raved about. I love my neutral shadows & this would be a great addition to my collection. Those of you who've picked it up, does it smell like chocolate?

Specifically these three: (L to R) 'Deep Burgendy', 'Blue Violet', & 'Coral-Red'!
I swatched them at Ulta & I was throughly impressed.

I actually lost the one I had! I'm so sad! :( I love this, I actually did a review of a bunch of Emani stuff a while ago. My sister and mom always ask to borrow it, so they miss it too. 

Left to Right: 'Blush Brush', "Miracle Complexion Sponge' & 'Stippling Brush'
I have the 'starter kit' and the 'core collection'. These brushes are vegan and cruelty-free & AMAZING!!! I use them everyday & I really want to expand my collection.

I have this same dress, so I'm not sure it exactly counts as a wish item, but I do LOVE it. I want to pick up the same one in navy. It's only $8.80! 

Ahhh boots! I'm definitely a boot kind of girl. I saw these and fell in love. I think it's a fun pair of shoes, because you can then play around with your socks and make them part of your outfit. 

I love wearing tights with my dresses! Especially during the cooler months. (I'd still wear this during summer though, shhh!) I thought these were super fun! 

I remember watching this movie a few months after it came out. I didn't really think much of it at the time. This past December it was on on DisneyChannel and I watched it again and BECAME OBSESSED! I watched it everyday during finals week & It got me through. I love it & need to own it :D

Well, that's pretty much it! I've been really wanting all of these things for months now. Maybe next month I'll own a few of them ;) Let me know what you've been wishing for this month!

Lots of Love,
                                                                   Camila











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)