Thursday, January 23, 2014

♥ derma e : Evenly Radiant Makeup Remover | Review



Hey guys! Today I wanted to review the derma e : Evenly Radiant Makeup Remover. I gave you a peak of my opinion of this product in my Skin Care Tool Kit post. 

However, I received a comment from the beautiful Shawna Del Real  (BTW she makes YT videos & they are soo amazing, so check her out) explaining to me a more effective method of using this product.
I took her advice & sure enough she was 100% right! 

♥ My Routine:
I prep my eye with luke warm water, just to get the makeup moving. Then I go ahead with my cotton pad and apply makeup a teaspoon amount of this product. I hold it against my eye for 10-seconds (maybe less). I gently scrub and BAM! it's gone. I repeat this with my other eye. Finally, I apply a pea sized amount to remove my foundation & face makeup. 

I'm so shocked at how this technique has changed how I feel about this product! I use less of it and it removes more of the gunk. 

I've also used it on the delicate lower lash line of my eyes and it does not irritate them at all. 
It does not cause me to break out; however I do not have sensitive skin. 
Meanwhile, they do use some of the best ingredients out there (as you can see from the picture below). For a list of the ingredients click here. 

I'm so glad I gave this product a second chance & will continue to purchase it! It is kinda on the more pricey side of the spectrum, retailing at $12.75 for 4 oz. I was lucky to pick it up (Ulta was having a sale ) for $6.00ish dollars. If you know where to find this product for a more budget-college-student-with-a-minimum-wage job-friendly price PLEASE let us (me) know. Haha. ;) 

If you have recommendations of other derma e products please let me know. 
I am currently using their Vitamin E Severely Dry Skin Creme & am liking :) 

Lots of Love,
Camila 

*disclaimer: This product was not sent to me. I bought it with my own money. If derma e wants to sent me products to review, I'd be more than happy to accept them. I pride myself in giving an honest opinion. :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)