Monday, January 27, 2014

Love and Toast lip balm in "Lemon Mint" | Review


Hey guys! I wanted to review the Love & Toast Lip Balm in 'Lemon Mint'.
It retails for $8.99 in Ulta. 
I'd been itching to get my paws on something, anything, whatever-it-may-be from this brand. Why? The packaging is absolutely lovely! 

Their stuff is definitely more on the pricey side of the spectrum (at least in my opinion). If you've never heard of Love & Toast, I've only ever seen them in Ulta stores. But I hear you can find them on Vitacost & of course on their site.

Overall:
I actually held off on reviewing this product because I did not know how I felt about it.
In the Ulta store they have testers & when I tried it, I felt a slight tinging from the mint. It felt so nice and I was intrigued! 

When I first started wearing this; however, I did not feel that same minty-ting I felt when I tested it in the store. 
I was quite disappointed because that feature of this product originally sold me.

I've had it for a little over a week now and after using it practically every night, I finally started to feel that 'ting'! YAY!
So maybe it just took a few uses to 'break-it-in'. So keep that in mind.

Scent:
It does not have a strong scent whatsoever. It's quite subtle and fresh. Smells like lemon. 

As far as its moisturizing properities, I'm pleased. 
 If your lips are severely dry, like the kind where they are burning, I don't feel this is the right product for that specific use. 

However, if you are looking for something that will do more for your lips than your standard lip balm, than I think you should give this a try. 

It's become my favorite night time lip balm! It's quite lovely! 

Is it worth it?:
In my opinion and for what I'm using it for, yes. (I'm using it as part of my night time routine, to keep my lips nice and plump). In addition, most lip stuff whether you want to or not you end-up consuming. This guy has awesome ingredients. It's also cruelty-free! In addition to being free from parabens it has these ingredients: 

Which are amazing! Come on? 

Lots of Love,
Camila 

** disclaimer: This was not sent to me. Wish it was! Love & Toast, I'm you're girl. ;) 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)