Saturday, January 4, 2014

small NYX Haul | Cruelty Free


I went to Ulta a couple of days ago. I thought I'd share what I picked up. I will have a more indepth review later, once I'd had more time to form an opinion. 

1. NYX stay matte but not flat:
Heard awesome things about this one. I've used it once so far & I'm impressed with the coverage.



2. NYX slide on, glide, stay on & definitely a turn on water proof, extreme shine eye liner
WOAH! A mouth full of a name! I got the color in 'jet black'. I have the one in 'golden olive' & absoultey LOVE that one. I have high hopes of this one! I like it so far (keep in mind, I've only used it once, well this color.)



 3. NYX badunkadunk lush lashes mascara:
I think the packaging is : SEXY! I love it & will admit it was partly the reason I picked it up. Again, I barely got this stuff a few days ago and have only used it twice. I really like it so far ;) 




I wanted to keep this short & quick. I hope you enjoyed it & tell me if you've used any of these products :D

Lots of Love,
Camila 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)