Monday, December 3, 2012

Final Update UrbanDecay


Hey guys. So I emailed UrbanDecay on Friday and received a reply today.
(This is the message I sent them)
"To whom it may concern,

I have recently learned that this company has been bought by industry giants L'oreal. L'oreal is not 100% cruelty-free and I am afraid your policy will change because of this fact. I believe the consumer has the right to know whether a company test on animals. Please respond as soon as possible. I will be sharing any correspondence I receive on: [this blog) . 

-Camila Alvarez "




(This is what I received in reply direct from UrbanDecay)
"Hello,

We want to reassure our customers that although our ownership is changing, our principles have not. L'Oreal is the industry leader in finding alternatives to animal testing. We're excited to have a partner who has made and continues to make important changes in our industry.

Sincerely,
Team UD"



So there you go.
Like I mentioned before I do not support company's who has a parent company that test on animals. I do not support Burt's Bees and Maybelline, Revlon, Mac, etc. I will not be purchasing anything from UrbanDecay and hope this is the last time I type their name on my blog.
I am really curious on your opinion. Let me know.
-Camila Alvarez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)