Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'm still here :)

This was Lola!
A beauty!
I love this picture and thought, it would be nice for you to have something colorful to look at :) 
Hey guys.
So I haven't been as regular with posts as I would like. However, it can often take a while to hear back from companies. I'm actually investigating some other things(animal-rights related of course) on the side, which you will hear about soon enough! Also, I'm a college student and am dealing with finals! I guess I'm lucky, because so far it hasn't been too hard to study. But I'm sure that will change the following week! I'm also so happy, because I now have two followers!! AHH!! Can't believe it! I'm so grateful that this little blog, that I write because I truly care about the suffering of my little furry friends, has somehow been helpful to someone! I want to share what I know and learn all I can from wonderful people like all of you! 
So I guess all I really wanted to say is that I'm still here! Hi :) Stay tuned because I still have a lot to discuss :)
-Camila Alvarez :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)