Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Getting to Know Me :: TAG

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've been tagged guys! The beautiful and talented Aimee from Aimee Belle (be sure to check her out) has tagged me!
 
I don't usually do these kinds of blog-posts, but I had so much fun answering these questions I want to do more!!! Let me know if you like them! \
 
I apologize ahead of time for any spelling and or grammar errors. There's a reason I'm a biochemistry major! Yikes!!
 
Question 1: Flats or Heels?:
I really like heels. I like how they look (just the shoe) and how they make your legs look. For some reason (at least this is my experience) your posture improves and they almost give you a butt-lift. (Is that even a thing?) Meanwhile, I wear flats (sandals & boots) 99.95% of the time. I will RARELY wear heels. They are impractically for my lifestyle.


Question 2 : What's Your Fave Nail Polish Brand?:

I really like Zoya polishes. Meanwhile, I have more Wet N' Wild polishes. I think the Mega Last ones (the ones that are $1.99) are great.

Question 3: Top 5 Movies Of All Time?:

1. Pride and Prejudice
2. You've Got Mail
3. Tangled/Frozen (I cannot choose one!)
4. Despicable Me
5.Hungers Games Movies

Question 4 : Fave Male and Female Singer?:
Yikes! I haven't been into any particular band/musician as of late. In High School I loved Nirvana. I don't think I have a favorite female singer.

Question 5 : If You Could Take Only 3 Make Up Products To a Desert Island what would they be?:
1. Sunblock (100 SPF if possible),
2.Red Lipstick
3.Chocolate Bar Palette
4.Tweezers
5.Deoderant (I can imagine living on an island would make you very smelly.)
(Meanwhile, if I was alone would I really care about stinking? I could continue in this stream of consciousness).

( I just realized, editing this, that we could only choose 3 products. Woops!!!)
 


Question 6 : What's Your Fave Disney Movie?:

Tangled/Frozen

Question 7 : What's your Fave High End Make Up Brand?:

 
I will quote Aimee "I'm poor!" That's how I feel about this question. I do love Too-Faced. (Please, Too-Faced people, if you read this because why wouldn't you, don't sell out like tarte).
 
Question 8 : What's your Fave Drug Store Make Up Brand?:
 
Wet N' Wild. I have so many of they're products. I don't like they're foundation/powder selection, meanwhile they're shadows are the best in my opinion.

Question 9 : Describe yourself in 5 words?:

Easily Amused, Forgiven, Weird, Daydreamer, Extremely-Empathetic
Question 10 : Shower or Bubblebath?:

I LOVE taking bubble-baths. I usually go for a shower. Unless, I find time.

Question 11 : Which 3 Products are on your Wishlist that you would love to try?:
1. Flower Beauty's BB Crème
2.NYX HD Concealer
3. Too-Faced Brow Envy Kit
4. Lush  (any, I haven't had the joy of buying many Lush products). *first world problems*
5.Love and Toast's perfumes
( I just realized, editing this, that we could only choose 3 products. Woops!!!)
 
Question 12 : What's your Fave body cream?:
I like using coconut oil for my body.

Question 13 : Who Is your Fave Actress and Actor?:
I love Keira Knightly. Also, there is something about Paul Rudd. I don't love all his movies, but I think he's so cute.

Question 14 :Your no1 Female Role Model and Why?:
My mom. She is just such a special person. She has thought me about God, about overcoming tribulations, and about fighting for those you love. She works so hard to provide me and my sister with everything. I wish to one day 50% of the kind of mom she is.

Question 15 :Who Are Your Top 5 Fashion/Glamour Icons?:
I honestly don't look to one person for inspiration. If I did have to name one person, it'd be Zooey Deschanel. Meanwhile, I take inspiration from instagram OOTD and people on the streets. (By that I mean, my fellow classmates).

Question 16 :What's your Fave Chocolate?:
Milk. In terms of candy bar. I'd have to give the award to M&Ms. I love the Pretzel and have discovered the deliciousness of the peanut-butter ones.

Question 17 : Do you wear Fake Tan?, If So, what's your Fave Brand?:
No. I live in Sunny Southern California (as Shay Carl would say) and I have an olive complexion. I tan so fast it's ridiculous.

Question 18 : What's your Fave TV programme at the moment?:
Yikes! I don't really watch TV. I watch so many vlogs. (ShayTards, TheNiveNulls, AprilJustinTV, It'sJudysLife...CullenandKatie....I just discovered TribeTyler)

Question 19 : What's your Fave Shampoo & Conditioner range?:

I don't use a CF brand. So I don't want to "advertise" the brand I do use. If you have a cheap CF option, let me know.

Question 20 :What's your Fave Deodrant?:
All the CF ones I have tried are terrible. Please, leave me recommendations!
Now it's my turn!! I tag:
 
Sarah from BeautyBunnyLove
Also, anyone who wants to do this tag! I tag you!!! & if you do end up answering these questions, leave me a link so I can read them!!!
 
Lots of Love,
Camila


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)