Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WaterMelon || Spring Nail Art Competition :: Julep


Hey guys. A week or so ago I got an email from Abbey a representative of Julep. They are having this cool Spring Nail Art Competition and she asked me to participate.  I thought it was a fun idea. For my job I can't wear nail polish and so it's been a looonnnggg time since I last did a proper manicure. I missed it.

I was inspired by my favorite Spring/Summer melon. The watermelon. Granted, I was told by my sister that the design also looked like strawberries. Either way, I think it's cute! You can tell I did them, lol, but i guess that add personality? 

GO ahead and check out all the beautiful designs on Julep's blog. I'm your you'll get great ideas!! 

Lots of Love,
Camila

*I am not being paid to mention this contest. I simply love the idea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)