Sunday, August 4, 2013

e.l.f. Haul | Cruelty-Free Blog





I was walking through Walmart the other day and was shocked (I yelped, nope I'm not exaggerating) when I saw this beautiful, magical, glowing (I swear I heard music playing) ELF display. With their new studio blushes, new brushes, lip-glosses, mascaras, etc. Why is this significant you might be asking? Well, usually you can only find ELF products at Target or sometimes at DollarTree but they never have a big selection. Also, if you've ever order from the ELF site and live in the Western part of the US you know it takes FOREVER to get your stuff! I'm actually proud if myself for only picking three things. I wanted to share with you guys some swatches and my first impressions of these products. Later I went to CVS, where I picked up the derma E Creme. 

Disclaimer: Everything in this Haul is cruelty-free, at least to the best of my knowledge. For more info on which companies are and aren't cruelty-free check Humanely,Chic out. 

I. ELF: Flawless Eyeshadow in "Beautiful Browns"
First Impression: I'm surprised with the pigmentation! They are a bit dusty & do have some fallout.



 I love that crease color. It's a penny-bronzy color.








 II. ELF: Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in "Movie Star"
First Impression: The color wasn't as opaque as I was expecting. It's smooth though & not drying at all.






Good for just a flush of color.




III. ELF: Small Angled Brush
First Impression: It's sooo soft without being flimsy.





IV. derma E :Tea Tree and E Antiseptic Creme with Tea Tree and Vitamin E
First Impression: Definitely has that Tea Tree scent, which is herbally. I LOVE Tea Tree products for controlling breakouts and keeping my skin clean. It's surprising thick!! 



 It's soo thick and feels cooling on your skin. 

I can't wait to review these products! Let me know if you're excited to see ELF at Walmart. Also, what are some of your favorite cruelty-free brands?

Lots of Love,
Camila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)