Wednesday, August 7, 2013

First Impression/ Haul | Cruelty-Free Body Butter. Body Wash, and Hand Lotion


If you've ever been to a Marshall's, TjMAX, or Ross (a discount store like that) you would be familiar with their messy beauty/body/hair/face displays. If you ever decide to taken the time to dig through the mess, you might be surprised at some of treasures that are hidden. You will often find cremes/lotions/&potions that are marketed down at 50% or 75%! It's a dream for those wishing to save some dinero!

On my last trip to Marshalls I found these three little guys whilst digging through the display. (When I say digging I mean digging, I even sat down to look through the lower shelves.)

Seeing as I only buy cruelty-free products, I'm sure you'd be glad to know that everything I purchased is cruelty-free*! YAY!! For more information on cruelty-free companies check Humanely, Chic out!

I. deep steep: Argan Oil Body Butter warm vanilla coconut
First Impression: I usually hate vanilla scented sprays, candles, shampoo, etc- I often find it obnxiouslyly sweet! This scent -however- is very pure and pairs well with the coconut. 
Cost: $3.00

II. Greenscape: Organic HOMEMADE multigrain skin care  
for hands and nails is made of Apple, Carrot, & Oat Milk. 
First Impression: Such an odd combination of ingredients but it SMELLS delightful! It wasn't at all greasy on my hands! 
Cost: $ 4.00

III. Desert Essence: Organics ( Green Apple & Ginger Body Wash)
First Impression: I thought it was a scrub until I got home! Opps! I love anything that has ginger in it so I was naturally drawn to the scent. I've tried other Desert Essence products (their face washes) and loved them. 
Cost: $5.00

I'm planning on posting a review of each, that goes just a little bit deeper. So far I'm pleased with the three!

What treasures have you found in these displays?

Lots of Love,
Camila


*Repost from Space-A-Lah
 

2 comments:

  1. They sound good, I think I have seen Organic here, but I am not sure about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      Yeah I think Organic is a European brand! Check it out! Thanks for always commenting! :D I LOVE reading comments!

      Delete

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)