Wednesday, June 11, 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge || My Blog's Name | Day 1


Hello friends. So I decided to take on this 30 Day Blog Challenge. I first heard about this from the lovely Kelly from TheVeganTaff. She is currently on day eleven. Honestly,  it was only two days ago that I started following her with this challenge and I get excited to read her posts everyday. So definitely check her blog out.

Day 1-  Your Blog's Name

I wish I had more of an exciting story for where the name HumanelyChic came from. 
I don't though. 

I just liked how it sounded. 

In the beginning I wanted the name to be Humanely, Naturally but the HTML name was HumanelyChic. I debated changing it a lot. I decided not to because I didn't want to confuse my loyal followers. I thought if I changed the name they wouldn't be able to find my blog. 

Also, if you followed my blog back in the day (September of 2012). You would know that I would constantly change the design/layout of the blog. Looking back, YIKES that's soo annoying. 

These headers are evidence of my constant re-design of this blog. LOL.
I never really thought much about this, but I'm really glad I have all these headers. It just shows how far this blog has come. 

Wow. I can't believe this September will be my two year blog birthday. I did not celebrate the first birthday. I will be sure to do something special this year. 

My blog-birthday is September 19, 2012. 
 Excuse any grammatically errors. 

P.S. I will still have regular beauty and cruelty-free posts along with these 30 Day Challenge posts. 


Lots of Love,
Camila














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)